Official ESET Partner
Here at Intrasource the security of your systems is at the heart of what we do. That is why we have chosen to partner with ESET, a world-renowned leader in IT security and protective Encryption.
Every workstation and endpoint need protection, with ESET’s award-winning Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Remote Administrator you can easily implement and maintain a powerful anti-malware solution.
Antivirus and Antispyware combat all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware. Optional cloud-powered scanning allows whitelisting of safe files based on a file reputation database in the cloud, ensuring better detection and faster scanning. Protect your company against threats both known and emerging with advanced heuristics and comprehensive scanning options, including idle-state scanning which initiates a scan once the computer is not in use.
ESET’s signature low system footprint ensures that your hardware runs faster for longer. A small update package keeps you protected against the latest threats without consuming all your bandwidth. Prevent threats being brought into the company physically with Device Control, allowing you to block unauthorised CDs/DVDs and USBs.
The Anti-Phishing module protects against fake websites which attempt to harvest sensitive information from end-users, such as passwords, usernames and banking or credit card information. ESET’s Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) protects against malware tampering with the registry of your endpoints and detects threats based on system behaviour.
- Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, spyware.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) prevents any unauthorised tampering with the system registry.
- Exploit Blocker strengthens the security of common applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients and MS office components.
- Cross-Platform Protection prevents malware moving from one OS to another.
- Anti-Phishing defends end-users against fake websites looking to harvest sensitive information, such as passwords, usernames or bank/credit card details.
- Device Control allows you to block unauthorised devices (CDs/DVDs and USBs) from being connected to your systems.
- Idle-State Scanning performs a scan on your systems whilst they aren’t being used, avoiding interruption during the working day.
- RIP & Replace removes other security software during installation, making transferring from an under-performing antivirus even easier.
- Low System Demands fully protect your system or network with minimal system resources.
- Web Control limits website access by category, e.g. gaming, social networking, shopping and others. Enables you to create rules for user groups to comply with your company policies. Soft blocking – notifies the end user that the website is blocked giving him an option to access the website, with activity logged.
- Two-Way Firewall prevents unauthorized access to your company network. Provides anti-hacker protection and data exposure prevention.
- Vulnerability Shield improves detection of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) on widely used protocols such as SMB, RPC and RDP. Protects against vulnerabilities for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed.
- Botnet Protection protects against infiltration by botnet malware – preventing spam and network attacks launched from the endpoint.